Blue Hill infographics deliver research results and industry commentary in engaging visual presentations that highlight key insights for audiences uninterested in reading reports. Infographics incorporate Blue Hill analysis and graphic design expertise to summarize research findings and connect the perspectives of financial, information technology, and line of business perspectives.
Customers may license existing infographics from the Blue Hill library. Packages also offer the ability to work with Blue Hill analyst and production teams to develop tailored content drawing from Blue Hill ACES research, end-user experiences, and market insights to provide context and guidance regarding your solution. Infographics are available as standalone content offerings or package add-ons that provide an additional channel to deliver licensed report content.
A standard Infographic Package includes:
- Analysis-curated research content and narrative
- Graphic design and content production
- Promotion in Blue Hill research community and social media channels
- Presentation that engages customers and prospects in the medium of their choice
- Context and commentary rooted in end-user experience and success
- Insight that bridges the perspectives of financial, IT, and line of business stakeholders
- Unbiased, third-party validation of value propositions and user challenges
- Ability to use infographic assets in customer campaigns