Blue Hill podcasts deliver research results and industry commentary in dynamic audio presentations that highlight key insights for audiences uninterested in reading reports. Podcasts incorporate interviews and analyst commentary to summarize research findings and connect the perspectives of financial, information technology, and line of business perspectives. A Blue Hill presentation educates participants to bridge organizational gaps in understanding the enterprise value of technology.
Customers may license existing podcasts from the Blue Hill library. Packages also offer the ability to work with Blue Hill analyst and production teams to develop tailored content drawing from Blue Hill ACES research, end-user experiences, and market insights to provide context and guidance regarding your solution. Podcasts are available as standalone content offerings or package add-ons that provide an additional media channel to deliver licensed report content.
A standard podcast package includes:
- Analysis-curated research content and narrative
- Twenty minutes of content
- Production and development of audio file
- Presentation that engages customers and prospects in the medium of their choice
- Context and commentary rooted in end-user experience and success
- Insight that bridges the perspectives of financial, IT, and line of business stakeholders
- Unbiased, third-party validation of value propositions and user challenges
- Ability to use podcast assets in customer campaigns