Enterprise Technology Principal Analyst (multiple openings)
Do you stay up at night wondering why enterprise technologies fall short on realizing their hype?
Are you excited about discovering how enterprise customers make buying decisions and progress through the Customer Journey to success?
Are you ready to be a trusted advisor, market evangelist, and experienced guide in understanding the next wave of technology change?
If so, Blue Hill Research is currently seeking Principal Analysts in the following practices to uncover the triggers, key differentiators, and desired outcomes that lead enterprises to select a specific technology solution.
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Sales and Marketing Enablement
Through these channels, Principal Analysts will help:
- Enterprise executives to make nuanced vendor selection decisions
- Software vendors and service providers to make strategic business and product decisions
- Institutional investors to understand the qualitative aspects associated with a potential investment.
- Developing an ongoing research agenda based on the key concerns of the market and Blue Hill’s success-driven methodology based on expectations set with the Chief Research Officer.
- Performing research by identifying technology trends associated with business success, based on primary data, established facts, and key emerging trends to internal and external clients.
- Conducting research tasks including writing, reading, discussing, interviewing clients and vendors, surveying the market, evaluating and analyzing information, and participating in relevant research communities.
- Providing sales support by speaking to prospective and existing clients via telephone and making face-to face research presentations regarding the value of Blue Hill’s research, advisory services, and other deliverables.
- Work with the research and production teams to create research-based deliverables including written reports, social media, videos, slide presentations, and infographics based on Blue Hill templates and standards.
- Augmenting and improving other analysts’ research, client interactions and engagements through peer-to-peer collaboration.
- Interact with local, national and international press and media to provide Blue Hill Research’s position on relevant events in the specific areas of coverage.
Job Requirements include:
- 10+ years of practical experience with end-user and/or vendor organizations in a technology manager, end-user architect, strategic manager, solution consultant, or competitive intelligence role.
- Broad knowledge and curiosity of technology industry trends and emerging technologies.
- A love of startup business environments.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Understanding the strategic, financial, and operational challenges associated with enterprise-wide technology issues.
- Ability to provide strategic direction to Fortune 1000 clients and technology vendor executives.
- Master’s Degree preferred or comparable experience.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.