Love tracking new business technology trends and announcements in your industry?
Lack the business model and sales resources to get paid for your technology opinions?
Want an entry point to becoming an analyst that fits into your current lifestyle, consultancy, or work schedule?
If so, Blue Hill Research is currently seeking Entrepreneurs-in-Residence in the following research areas:
- Application Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Mobility
- Legal Technology
- Machine Learning
- Sales Operations and Sales Enablement
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
We are seeking technology experts who are hungry to guide their markets through transformative change through research, advisory, and thought leadership. Through these channels, Entrepreneurs-in-Residence will help:
- Enterprise executives to make nuanced vendor selection decisions.
- Software vendors and service providers to make strategic business and product decisions.
- Institutional investors to understand the qualitative aspects associated with a potential investment.
- Writing on a monthly basis on the Blue Hill Research website based on key concerns and technology trends through primary and secondary research and analysis, including interviews and surveys as needed.
- Speaking to prospective and existing clients seeking to work with Blue Hill Research.
- Providing guidance to enterprise managers, vendors, and institutional investors seeking to understand key trends and decisions in the sales enablement market.
- Working with Blue Hill’s sales and client relations teams to acquire clients and deliver on research-based deliverables including written reports, speaking engagements, slide presentations, and multimedia assets based on Blue Hill templates and standards.
- Working with Blue Hill’s editorial and production teams to develop research deliverables.
Job Requirements include:
- 10+ years of practical experience with end-user and/or vendor organizations in strategic marketing, content marketing, solution consultant, or competitive intelligence roles.
- Intense curiosity regarding the future of technology trends in your industry
- Knowledge of technology industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Love of building something new in a business environment as an Entrepreneur.
- Ability to provide strategic direction to Fortune 1000 clients and technology vendor executives.
- Ability to write on contract and on schedule.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.